- User defined stride length from 2″ to 11.5″ with Intelli-Stride feedback for safe progressions
- Arm-to-leg movement encourages ADLs like climbing stairs
- Low starting resistance (6 watts) with 20 levels, adjustable in .1 increments, providing 191 levels of resistance.
- Direct wheelchair access along with step-through seating and grab bar allow for easy on and off.
- Arm length adjustments and rotating hand grips provide user comfort and custom fit.
- Small footprint along with integrated transport handle and wheels allow for easy placement.
- Full color touch screen with easy operation displays exercise readouts beneficial for users and clinicians (ex. stride length, ascent, watts, METs).
- Premium, standard and bariatric seat options.
StepOne Recumbent Stepper
$6,018.00 – $6,487.00
StepOne provides a smooth, total body functional movement. It features low starting resistance, direct wheelchair access, adjustable arm length and handle angle, customizable programs and documentation to help users reach their goals.
STANDARD, PREMIUM, BARIATRIC
|CPM Lower Limb Style||Leg|
|Exercise Weight Type||Stepper|
|Weight Capacity Pounds||450 lb|