REX’s smooth, natural knee movement replicates climbing stairs to improve functional gait.
- Smooth, elliptical movement for efficient total body exercise in both directions
- Knee-to-elbow core exercise
- Comfortable, sturdy orthopedic footbeds with safety edge
- Seat swivels for easy access
- Very low starting resistance
- Bi-directional exercise
- Dual position handles allow muscle change on the fly
- Foot straps and AC adapter included on REX7001
This is our best of the best and your go-to seat for most facilities.
- Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit.
- 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.